People are always asking me, "How in the world did you get started in a business like this?" READ MORE
Recent Words From the Colonel
- Col. Littleton Underwrites Two Nationally Syndicated Programs on PBS
- Col. Littleton Team Member Naleta Hurt Is Ready to Run
- Dave Ramsey visits Col. Littleton Leather Workshop
- Colonel's New Year's Resolutions
- What is Colonel's Private Stock?
- Colonel's Favorite Christmas Poem
- Preserving History: The One-Room Schoolhouse
- Colonel’s Leather Gift List
- Recipe Traditions
- 10 New Products now available from Colonel’s Private Stock
A Milky Way Breakfast
January 25, 2013
On January 9, 2013, Col. Littleton employees gathered at the historic Milky Way Farm in Lynnville, TN for a year-end celebration. Since 2012 marked Col. Littleton’s 25th anniversary, the occasion gave new and old employees alike the chance to reminisce about the past 25 years. Everyone enjoyed Milky Way Hot chocolate, a country breakfast and pancakes prepared and served by me.
Back in 1987 my wife, Susie, and I were the only employees, and we operated the business on a few keys principles: integrity, high quality standards, and treating others the way we would want to be treated.
Our company and products have grown since then, but those core principles never change.
You're too short! You're too tall!
Colonel bloviating as usual.
Eating high on the hog.
Now this is a table.
Happy New Year from all of us!
The country estate of Frank Mars, founder of the Mars Candy Company. Home of the world famous Milky Way candy bar.
General Office & Works | Foxfire Farm | 755 Abernathy Road | Lynnville, Tennessee 38472 | Pop. 327 | 1-800-842-4075