No. 50 Executive Laptop Briefcase
Full-grain, polished leather bag with streamlined, vintage look. The best business partner you could ask for!
- Open-top with snap closure, accommodates up to 17” laptop
- Bag dimensions: 14” (including handle) x 15 ½” x 4”
- Detachable shoulder strap with comfort pad: adjustable 39” – 57”
- Multiple pockets & dividers for easy organization
- Brass plate may be personalized with up to 3 initials
- Shipping & Information
Orders received by 2:00pm CST will ship same Business Day. This includes orders requesting personalized engraving or embossing. (“Business days” means Monday – Friday, excluding holidays.)
No. 50 Leather Laptop Bag
This executive laptop briefcase mixes modern and vintage with its streamlined look and open-top snap closure. This full-grain leather bag is sure to stand out inside the office and out – its versatility makes it an able business partner.
Handcrafted in our workshop with full-grain polished leather, soft dry-milled leather outside pockets, and solid brass hardware. Free-standing bag (stands without tipping over) available in solid vintage brown and vintage brown with black trim.
The Details – No. 50 Executive Laptop Briefcase
- Overall outside bag dimensions 14”T including handle x 15 ½”W x 4”D.
- Accommodates up to a 17” laptop.
- Roomy, expandable outside front pocket (7”H x 12”W – depth expands to 2”) has a flap with ball and stud closure and a solid brass serial-numbered I. D. plate under pocket flap.
- Outside back pocket has inside dimensions of 7 3/8”H x 10 ½”W.
- Two inside leather divider pockets run the full width of the bag. One is equipped with four ample pockets for pens, business cards and other miscellaneous items.
- Detachable shoulder strap with comfort pad which adjusts from 39” to 57”. Leather wrap handle with snap closure.
- May be personalized with three initials on antique brass front plate.
Handmade in our workshop – Lynnville, TN USA. Buy yours today!
We are committed to producing quality, handcrafted products that showcase our time-honored standards of excellence and deep respect for the Americana tradition. Col. Littleton products go through rigorous testing and numerous quality inspections before being shipped to our customers. Should you receive a Col. Littleton product that is defective in materials or workmanship, you can count on us to make it right. Our guarantee is limited to the cost of the product itself. It also does not cover normal wear and tear. We feel if you just plain “wore it out,” you got your money’s worth. Also, we cannot be responsible for an item which has suffered through alteration, damage due to improper cleaning, improper use, mishandling or accident. If we made a mistake in personalizing your product or if the product is defective in materials or workmanship, of course we’ll replace it. Otherwise, personalized products are not returnable.
Leather is a passion for me. There are more kinds of leather and leather processing out there than you can shake a stick at. You can mold leather into just about any shape or form. You can make every hide look just alike. You can dye it green, blue or even pink. You can apply a finish, coat it, spray it or make it look slick and shiny. That’s not what we’re about at Col. Littleton. To me the beauty is in the naturalness of the leather. People always comment to me about the special “feel” of our leather and how it becomes even more beautiful after it has some wear on it. It’s all about our leather process. When you buy Col. Littleton leather goods, you’re buying, for the most part, full-grain American vegetable-tanned steer hide that has received a minimum of alteration. We don’t apply a finish to hide character markings. The way I see it, every marking tells a story and covering them robs the piece of its life and character.
I see a real resurgence in the country today for products made in America. Our focus is to design and create products that speak to the time-honored traditions that have made this country great such as handmade craftsmanship, authentic rich leathers and quality workmanship. There’s a nostalgic feel about the products we make . . . most of them could have been made 100 years ago and many are made using turn-of-the-20th-century methodology and machinery. Our products are true Americana; forged as our forefathers intended by people who care and take pride in making a beautiful product.