Instead of greeting people with… “How are ya?” or “Good to see you” or as we say down south, “How’s your Mama and `em?” Just use the Colonel’s greeting and say… HOW’S YOUR CONDUCT?
You’ll be amazed at the different replies you will receive.
If they, in turn, ask you the appropriate answer is always…
Some people you should always ask…
1. Your daughter’s date when you meet him for the 1st time
2. Any elected official
3. Your Ex…just to irritate `em
Some people you may not want to ask…
1. The state trooper when he pulls you over
2. The judge when you’re standing before the bench
3. Your Ex…unless you’re sure you want to know
To Request a Decal – Please email us your name and address to [email protected]