No. 18 Leather Portfolio
Letter-sized leather padfolio gets you through your most important business meetings in style. Handmade in the USA.
- Dimensions 12″ H x 9.5” W closed, holds 8.5” x 11” documents / notepad
- Includes 8.5” x 11” ruled Memorandum Pad and Pencil
- Interior pocket holds 8.5” x 11” documents
- Interior business card pocket and pen/pencil slot
- May be personalized with up to 3 initials
- Shipping & Information
Special COVID-19 Shipping Notification
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO COVID-19, CARRIER DELIVERIES MAY BE IMPACTED
Orders received by 2:00pm CST will ship same Business Day. This includes orders requesting personalized engraving or embossing. (“Business days” means Monday – Friday, excluding holidays.) However, due to COVID-19 our shipping providers have temporarily suspended their guarantee for all shipments.
We will continue to email your tracking number when your package leaves our facility. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your order at [email protected]
Together we will make this work during this trying time in our country. As always…we appreciate you and your business. Stay healthy friends!
No. 18 Personalized Leather Folder
This well-designed, personalized leather padfolio will upgrade your most important business meetings from day one.
Made in the Col. Littleton Workshop in a variety of colors, this 12” H x 9.5” W polished leather folder is just the right size for business or pleasure.
When you buy this full-grain leather folio you’re buying American, vegetable-tanned steer hide that has received a minimum of alteration.
The way I see it, leather tells a story and over-processing robs the piece of its life and character. Our natural leather changes and evolves over the years. It develops a wonderful patina and gives you the rich, lived-in look of antique leather goods. The longer you carry it, the better if looks and feels.– Colonel Littleton
Leather in its natural state is not static – it breathes and has life and is pliable if you don’t process the life out of it. This item is also available in American Buffalo
- Two-position solid brass snap front allows room for carrying extra documents.
- The front may be personalized with three initials in lower, right corner. Initials personalized First, Middle, Last.
- Portfolio’s inside front pocket holds extra 8.5” x 11” documents and includes a business card pocket. Has center pen/pencil slot. Colonel’s Expedition Pencil included.
- Accommodates standard 8.5” x 11” ruled pad which can easily be replaced. Leather folio comes with the Colonel’s specially-designed Memorandum Pad which may be reordered.
- Available in vintage brown, black, or black with brown trim polished leather – also available in American Buffalo
- Made in Col. Littleton leather workshop in Lynnville, TN USA. Edge stitched.
- Quality Assurance Guarantee: 100% Warranty
- Leather Portfolio ships packaged in a Co. Littleton cream-colored cotton cloth bag and brown gift box.
We are committed to producing quality, handcrafted products that showcase our time-honored standards of excellence and deep respect for the Americana tradition. Col. Littleton products go through rigorous testing and numerous quality inspections before being shipped to our customers. Should you receive a Col. Littleton product that is defective in materials or workmanship, you can count on us to make it right. Our guarantee is limited to the cost of the product itself. It also does not cover normal wear and tear. We feel if you just plain “wore it out,” you got your money’s worth. Also, we cannot be responsible for an item which has suffered through alteration, damage due to improper cleaning, improper use, mishandling or accident. If we made a mistake in personalizing your product or if the product is defective in materials or workmanship, of course we’ll replace it. Otherwise, personalized products are not returnable.
Leather is a passion for me. There are more kinds of leather and leather processing out there than you can shake a stick at. You can mold leather into just about any shape or form. You can make every hide look just alike. You can dye it green, blue or even pink. You can apply a finish, coat it, spray it or make it look slick and shiny. That’s not what we’re about at Col. Littleton. To me the beauty is in the naturalness of the leather. People always comment to me about the special “feel” of our leather and how it becomes even more beautiful after it has some wear on it. It’s all about our leather process. When you buy Col. Littleton leather goods, you’re buying, for the most part, full-grain American vegetable-tanned steer hide that has received a minimum of alteration. We don’t apply a finish to hide character markings. The way I see it, every marking tells a story and covering them robs the piece of its life and character.
I see a real resurgence in the country today for products made in America. Our focus is to design and create products that speak to the time-honored traditions that have made this country great such as handmade craftsmanship, authentic rich leathers and quality workmanship. There’s a nostalgic feel about the products we make . . . most of them could have been made 100 years ago and many are made using turn-of-the-20th-century methodology and machinery. Our products are true Americana; forged as our forefathers intended by people who care and take pride in making a beautiful product.